I bought a 2008 Buick Enclave as a family car on ‘as is’ from Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa for $11,311.00 based on reviews on their website.After driving this car for 1,219 miles, I had to come up with another $14,268.17 to replace engine, transmission, rotors and pad kits (OEM) Front and Rear, Mount Strut (replace N/C with strut), fix alignment and Leak on A/C, not for getting the fact that I has already spent $631.23 to replace P/S Pump.

Meanwhile, Whitmoyer Auto Group assured me that the car has passed the state and their company’s rigorous point inspections. What is Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa management telling me? You are out of luck, Jack. Remember, it was an As Is car and we will not do anything for you.

They were very nice when they wanted to get me to buy the car.

But now, I am stuck with a junk piece of car my family cannot use and have to cough up $14,268.17 to fix and Whitmoyer Auto Group management will not help.Don’t get fooled by their initial service trying to trap you to buy.

Had an Experience with Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa?

Comments

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more